Friday 11 March 2011

stormy

The harsh high wind storming through the valley yesterday nearly knocked me over. But it's nothing compared to the danger of tsunami that we're hearing about now. Those of you who pray, please pray for those people in Japan and the Pacific.

But good things are happening, and those are real and important, too. For those of you in the US who don't know about Comic Relief (Red Nose Day) I will be doing toddlers and after school club in fancy dress next week to raise money for vital work in Africa and in the UK. Hopefully the children will be dressing up, too, or I'll look even sillier than usual. And for when I'm not in costume I have my RND T-shirt with a picture of Shakespeare wearing a red nose.

At present I have no idea what to dress up in, and I don't want to hire a costume so it'll have to be made out of whatever bits and pieces I have around the house. And I have to be able to wear it while managing a lot of small children.

I still have the basics of a cow suit - head, hooves and tail. Might wear that.

Any ideas? Please? I really need them.

www.rednoseday.com

No comments: