Tuesday 3 September 2013

Dodger

Hello, I'm Dodger, I live in the garden, I'm Oliver's friend I'm Margi's friend, I'm everybody's friend, I chase things, I like playing, I like running after apples, I like... I like everything - BIRD! I'm Dodger, did I tell you - BUTTERFLY! that my name is Dodger, I...

I'm so sorry about that. He's very excitable, especially for a stone dog. Really his boy, Oliver, should control him, but Oliver just stands there with his hands in his pockets trying to look innocent. Oliver and Dodger are a work in progress and it might be slow progress, I'm afraid.

They live under the apple tree. One day Dodger will learn the difference between an apple and a tennis ball, but don't hold your breath.

2 comments:

Elinor said...

Isaiah and Delilah send their best wishes to Dodger.

margaret mcallister said...

They can come and play if they like!