Thursday 16 October 2008

Apple's turn to blog

Everyone's talking about that horrible war, I mean, all wars is horrible, but I'm meaning that horrible war with them ravens, great big bullying spuggies, that's what I called 'em.  I said as much to one of em, too.   'Er who tells the stories, 'er must have been talking about that war.  Don't know why animals want to go on talking about them things, though, mind, there was a lot of good come out of it, a lot of good.

 'Er who tells them stories, 'er didn't want me doing no bloggering, 'er thought I'd give too much away.  Don't see how 'er works that out.  I just sit here in the wood and say what I think, just between you and me, and nobody's going to hear us, are they?  Can't go bloggering through the mists, can I, I mean, I don't shout that loud.

  It's getting colder now.  I been out collecting nuts and bedding for the winter, and I ain't as fit as I used to be.  Time to light a fire and get warm.  Heat up a drop of my best cordial, and there's plenty to share.  You're welcome.  It'll do you the power of good,  it being strong stuff, it makes animals strong, too, stands to reason.  Look at all the good it done our Urchin!

No comments: