Monday 17 March 2014

Dodger

This has been a fantastic day. I've chased a cat up a fence, weed on all the rose bushes and woken up a slug. For a stone dog that is a lot of great adventures. The funny thing is, I didn't come to life until the Story Lady and her Tony came to live in the house. I'd been here all my life, but I didn't think about things very much. I stood here with moss growing over my back.

Cat! Wowowowowow!

And now we've got two captains, Padra and Arran, at the pond thing and roses growing where they never used to grow and I heard her say today she has plans for this garden. I heard her quite clerly, so did Oliver. not plants, plans. I haven't been alive long and I don't know what a plan is, but if it's made of stone it had better behave itself because me and Oliver, we were here

Blackbird! Wowowowowo!

first. If it's something you grow then she could put it in the back border or dig it a hole in the middle of the lawn, I don't mind, so long as she doesn't put it under my tree, because if she does I'll dig it up. What if

what if

what if it's fairies?

Wowowowow!

No comments: