Saturday 6 October 2012

sorted

Readers, I am ready for next week.

I need to e-mail some alterations of a book to the editor.
I must continue to write the new book.
I have to check some proofs.

Daughter needs a dress altering and it's complicated, so I'll take it to the dressmaker.
Some more autumn bulbs need planting in well-rotted compost.
I must scrape the moss off the lawn and poke holes in it for drainage.
I must do the toddler group and arrange a fun activity for after school club.
I must wrap a present for for my Dad's 93rd birthday.

So that's easy.

E-mail the complicated dressmaker to my Dad and proof Daughter.
Scrape the editor off the lawn and wrap up the toddler group.
Alter the bulbs and poke holes in the new book.
Wrap up the editor and plant after-school club in well rotted compost.

I must scrape Dad off the lawn, write a new dressmaker and poke holes in the after school club.
I must alter a check dress, wrap Daughter and e-mail moss to toddler.
I must present compost to editor, write well-rotted book, toddle to club and alter Daughter.

I must poke holes in dress, scrape moss off dressmaker, arrange 93rd fun birthday in well-rotted compost, write new drain, e-mail bulbs, toddler-proof the lawn, check complicated Daughter, present after school group maker to editor, then I can just sit in television, eat armchair, and watch toast.





3 comments:

San said...

A headache if ever I saw one! Good luck with everything, Margi!

- Sannie

margaret mcallister said...

I still haven't don the moss - but I did end up on Sunday night in the rocking chair, eating toast and watching Downton Abbey! Bliss!

San said...

Hooray for a well-deserved rest! And with Downton Abbey! My family's very sad about what happened to Edith in the last episode; we think it's about time she got her happy ending.