Thursday 24 September 2009

secret

Some of you have been asking about the Mistmantle site at www.mistmantle.co.uk, and are finding difficulty getting into the secret area. As it's a secret, I can't tell you. But I will suggest that if you move your mouse slowly across the home page, left to right and up and down, you will come upon a particular leaf. The pointing hand sign will come up to show that you can click on it. Click, and see what happens. If something else lights up (and it should) click on that, too.

There should be some new stuff on that site. Fingal, Huggen and Needle will contribute, and we may even hear from Urchin and Crispin, too. I've also had requests for a blog from Corr, and if I can catch him on land, I'll tell him.

Date for Urchin and the Rage Tide is now 20 July 10. GET THE ORDERS IN, GET YOUR SCHOOLS AND LIBRARIES TO GET THE ORDERS IN - PUBLISHERS LOVE THAT!

No comments: