Tuesday 4 May 2010

ooooooooooops!

Oh, I've been so busy promoting my new book, I forgot what we called it! I've been telling you it was Ahoy There Hammy the Wonder Hamster, and it isn't, it's called HAPPY HOLIDAY, HAMMY THE WONDER HAMSTER! I made that mistake because it was going to be Ahoy There, but that's what you say when you're on a boat and I don't do boats, and besides, Happy Holidays is better, so it's Happy Holiday Hammy the Wonder Hamster, and it's so exciting, and there was that man in the boat and I'm not sure where the boat went, and...

Calm down, Hamilton. I do apologise for the confusion. It's Happy Holiday, Hammy the Wonder Hamster. When you have a hamster on a wheel going round in your head all day, you do get confused. He's looking forward to his new book being in the shops.

2 comments:

Blobber said...

If you would like a writing dragon I will make you one

margaret mcallister said...

How very kind of you! However, Samaranth is writing furiously with a fierce glint in her eye, and I'm afraid that she might attack any other writing dragon in her territory. Thank you very much for contacting me.

PS Samaranth can't spell.