Tuesday 27 January 2009

waddle waddle splash

I have always liked penguins. Apparently when I was small they were my favourite creature in the zoo, and I can remember a visit to (I think) Edinburgh Zoo when it was most important to be there in time to watch them being fed. I don't know how old I was, but I have the sense that I'd been looking forward hugely to this trip, and wasn't disappointed.

Today - in connection with something I'm working on - I had to learn a bit about penguins, and I had no idea there were so many different kinds. So my word to you today is - GOOGLE A PENGUIN! Or whatever search engine you use, send it on a penguin hunt. They're such fun!

Puffins are so special, too. My friend Claire and I are devotees of puffins. Speaking of Puffins, the Puffin will bring you the hamster soon.

In the meantime, google a penguin!

No comments: