Wednesday 14 January 2009

lions and elephants

To update on the last blog - the books are in a healthy state of progress. The lion is absolutely fine. I haven't got up to the bit with the horse yet, so no progress there. The ducks have recovered from hypothermia and falling down on the ice, and the camel has been knitted and is waiting to be stuffed, but it's a Noah's Ark camel, so I need to do another one. (I'm sure some of you know the difference between male and female camels, but please don't tell me. It's more than I want or need to know.) The trains and elephants are sorted, thank you.

The lion and the horse are fictional, and are part of works in progress. The elephants are because a friend has developed a fixation with elephant jokes. But much more imminent is THE HAMSTER.

Yes. Cometh the hour, cometh the hamster. More about him over the next few weeks.

No comments: