Monday 30 July 2012

Mondays

Mondays should not begin with Stephen the gardener arriving all bright eyed and bushy tailed before breakfast so that I felt really bad about getting up late.

Mondays should not include the computer refusing to do what I wanted it to do and hiding my work in places where I can't find it.

They should not include getting stuck with a story and not being able to find out what I need to know to make it work.

And they certainly shouldn't begin with a list so long I didn't know where to start.

They should not involve the doorbell ringing and making me jump out of my skin, only to find a stranger on the doorstep trying to sell me broadband.

They shoud not involve Tom Daley and his team-mate narrowly missing out on a medal for diving.

Never mind, at least this one included chocolate.

And now it's quarter past midnight.

Tuesday.



2 comments:

sciencefreak12 said...

CHOCOLATE!!!! I love you ( meaning choclate/you in a friend/careing way)

Hmm, Margaret! The queen of stories ( ooh, I like that, should be your mistmantle name)

Hmm, i wounder what my mistmantle tital would be?

Awsomeness! What book you doing, tell me about it :D

I went fishin, it was epic, i cought some too

sciencefreak12 said...

If you need help with story stuff ( as in your stories) just ask. Just give me a discripton ok :D

I think that i've finaly have found my place in the world of writing.

Their is this black labador retreaver that is named Roudy that is just a puppy. We are throwing the ball to him in the water in the ocean. He is a powerful swimmer and he is so swet. He is my dad's brother's dog. Yes, i'm in Connecticut :D