Wednesday 6 May 2015

Conversation with Cat

Me - Hello, Harvey, what a handsome cat you are!

Harvey - I know.

Me - Let me give you a scratch under the chin.

Harvey - You may.

Me - You have such a lovely place to sit in the sunshine.

Harvey - It is my throne. I can observe the birds, none of whom are worth catching at present.

Me - While I'm here, I could start washing up the dinner plates.

Harvey - I love you. Let me rub against your legs. You are adorable.

Me - I think there's a little bit of ham left on the plates.

Harvey - How very surprising.

Me - There you are, Harvey.

Harvey - You are a good kitchen wench. More.

Me - All gone now.

Harvey - Plunge your arms back in the sink, woman. I am going for a sleep. Wake me when you have more ham.

3 comments:

Songmorning said...

Awww, that sounds just like my old, fat cat Cheerio. <3

So whose cat is Harvey? Did you decide to get one after all?

Songmorning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
margaret mcallister said...

He's my sister's cat! He and his sister were rescue cats.