Tuesday 8 December 2009

excavation

I hope you all enjoyed St Nicholas's Day on Sunday. A few years ago we were in Salzburg on St Nicholas's Day, and it's a big thing there.

At the beginning of the month, I usually give my study a bit of a going through and check that all the correspondence and accounts are up to date. The last few months it's been a quick whizz through, so this time I'm giving the whole attic a really good turning over. It's only taken a week so far. I've binned, shredded, and re-arranged. I've found old photographs, and old stories. Some of them are even OK.

If you're one of the lovely people who have written to me over the years and sent me pictures of Mistmantle, don't worry. I still have your letters and pictures. I treasure those, and they never go out.

Have a great day!

No comments: