Wednesday 13 January 2016

Quick!

I don't know what happened yesterday. Maybe we needed a new hamster on the wheel, or thingy dropped off the whatnot or there was trouble at t'mill. Anyhow, the internet access at The House of Stories was going on and off like a summer raincoat. Today it's been all right, but I still don't trust it. So this blog will consist of the quickest notes and updates I can give about practically all that's going on.

Mistmantle - squirrels up trees, hedgehogs blethering, moles asleep, otters getting wet, all normal.

Tony and I still enjoying books we got for Christmas. I GOT A TERRY PRATCHETT!

Writing - lots. Nothing that I can tell you about yet, but hang on.

Sunshines, Hobbits and Cahooties all Shining, Hobbiting and Cahooting away nicely.

Toddler group - told story of The House on the Sand and The House on The Rock. Built house on duvet.

Garden waking up. Much going to sleep.

The Archers - I know you've been looking forward to it. Rob Tichener is horrible. He wants to separate Helen from her friends, so he's being extra horrible to Ian and Kirsty. Charlie is moving to Scotland, Phoebe's got a place at Oxford but was last seen up a tree. Kate isn't around much. Two pigs have run away. The things they'll do to get away from Rob Tichener.



No comments: