Monday 10 March 2014

Much

Blooming 'eck! I were sitting on me snail, minding me own business...

- well, I'm back! What a fantastic few days. I saw both my boys and their amazing ladies, and we...

Are you listening? On a sunny day, and all of a sudden...

- all went to the church quiz...

that's not the only place they went!

- and spent Saturday at Fountains Abbey in the sunshine with the Sunshines, then on Sunday...

suddenly 'er LOS grabs me by the 'ead without a by your leave, me and me snail!

- we saw our dear old friends at church in the village. The Old House of Stories is still empty, so we went back for a look at the garden, which, thanks to Stephen, still looks lovely. I dug up a cowslip in the hope that it'll take in the new garden...

and that's not all! And after much thought and discussion, I asked LOS to...

I'VE BEEN GNOME-NAPPED! CHUCKED IN THE BACK OF HIS CAR LIKE THE WEEKEND SHOPPING! WHAT A CHEEK!

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Oh, OH, oh! Is Much going to live at the new House of Stories?!

margaret mcallister said...

We await his arrival. He's still in the car boot just now, but we hope to receive him this weekend. I look forward to hearing what he thinks about his new garden.