Wednesday 24 March 2010

Message, or messsge, or misssige

Here is a very important msssge or is mssige or ssmmge

Here is a very important announcement

Urchin and the Rage Tide comes out on 20 July 2010!!!

Your patience is to be rewarded at last. Oh, happy day. And if you think it looks like a long time, just think - it's nearly Easter, and after Easter the fun summery things start happening. Then, for all of you in the US, Independence Day. Then the end of term and Urchin. I'm looking forward to it too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mrs. McAllister--wow, that's fantastic news! I absolutely cannot wait for the book to come out. :)

I hope you don't mind my asking, but is Rage Tide really the last book in the Mistmantle Chronicles? Are you planning to write another series about a different generation of Mistmantle animals?

Take care,
Stefani

margaret mcallister said...

Yes, Rage Tide will be the last. I don't think the publishers would be interested in doing another Mistmantle. You'll just have to make up your own, which will be fun!

Very best wishes, and I hope you enjoy Rage Tide

Margi x