Tuesday 24 November 2009

A sheep and a gnome

We at the House of Stories are so happy. Shaun the Sheep is back on TV. To our US readers, there may be a way you can see Shaun the Sheep, I don't know. How I hope you can! Come to the UK! Not only can you see the sights of London, Alnwick Castle, the Scottish Highlands, Snowdonia, Lindisfarne, Durham and Betty's Tea Room, you can watch Shaun the Sheep.

Blimey, it don't take much to keep 'er 'appy. Shaun the sheep, I ask yer. You all thought she was grafting away on a book, didn't yer, and she's taking time out to watch kids stuff on telly. Mebbe she is doing a book, but I'd like to bet it's not about me. She mutters on about all kinds of critters she wants to write about, but gnomes? Blow that for a game of soldiers. She's not been seeing much of them ducks this last week or so, neither. We've had that much rain, the river's going like Niagara and the ducks don't stay still for long. Plus the garden's that wet she'd sink without trace before you could say stale wholemeal.

Mind, he's good, that Shaun the Sheep. But what about the Gnome? Hang on, what's me name? Norman? Nick? Colonel Carruthers? Name the Gnome - anybody?

No comments: