Tuesday 7 April 2009

millions

I've just been to see Millions - a film by Danny Boyle, based on the book by Frank Cottrell Boyce. Utterly, utterly recommend it. Must see. I will tell you no more about it than that.

A friend called today asking if I could lend her a mouse (for a display that she's doing). What size mouse? The dolls house mice, charming as they are, were too small, though my friend's daughter made friends with them at once. So I hunted through the Christmas cupboard for some knitted mice, which were just right.

So she wanted a mouse, and I was the first person she thought of. I really like that.

If anyone I work for is reading this, honestly, I haven't spent all day mouse-hunting and watching movies. Most of it has been typing. I got in at about quarter to ten and went on typing, and have just finished for the night. If I crack on tomorrow I can have a bit of time off to do Eastery things.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I remember seeing 'Millions' at the cinema when it first came out. I cried and cried but was so uplifted at the same time.